In the worldwide flexible packaging landscape, the bag-in-tube market is likely to outperform other options as a single-use packaging technology. Between 2022 and 2029, the global bag-in-tube market is expected to rise at a staggering CAGR of more than 13.1 percent. According to a new Future Market Insights (FMI) analysis, wine packaging will continue to be a significant contributor to revenue growth in the global bag-in-tube market.
Request a Sample to Obtain Authentic Analysis and Comprehensive Market Insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3075
Preference for bag-in-tube for its 360° area accessible for printing and embossing, as well as the potential to offer extended shelf life of up to 6 to 8 weeks after opening the pack, are some of the primary aspects driving this expansion. In terms of mechanical resistance and oxygen barrier, metallized PET utilised in bag-in-tube film architectures meets client expectations. Throughout the forecast period, the bag-in-tube market is predicted to develop at a 13.1 percent annual pace (2022-2029). Some of the important developments in the bag-in-tube industry are high-end customization employing spigots and handles, as well as the type of material utilised as barrier layers.
Bag-in-Tube Market Study Key Takeaways
- Metalized PET will continue to be the favoured material in the bag-in-tube market, with more than 60% of the market expected to be captured between 2019 and 2029.
- By 2029, demand from wine and olive oil producers is predicted to account for roughly 80% of the global bag-in-tube market, and it is expected to develop at a faster rate than any other segment.
- Western Europe is estimated to dominate the bag-in-tube market, with a CAGR of more than 10% from 2019 to 2019.
- Bag-in-tube makers can make significant profits by targeting wine and spirit producers, as these end users see bag-in-tube as a lightweight, leak-proof, and cost-effective packaging alternative to glass.
Ask An Analyst: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3075
In Asia Pacific and MEA, there are a lot of untapped markets.
Some markets are unfamiliar with bag-in-tube packaging, which is an expanded form of bag-in-box. While bag-in-tube has a high market penetration in Western Europe, it has a lower market penetration in North America. Latin America and Eastern Europe, where bag-in-tube packaging is still in its early phases of development, are key producers and consumers of wine, providing a great potential for bag-in-tube packaging manufacturers. Bag-in-tube penetration is essentially non-existent in APEJ, MEA, and Japan, making them very profitable regions for enterprises looking to increase their market positions.
In European countries, bag-in-tube packaging is widely used for wine and spirits, followed by high-end vegetable oil (olive oil). By the end of 2025, the worldwide millennial population is expected to surpass 30%. Millennials are drawn to novel packaging such as bag-in-tube and bag-in-boxes because they are convenient to carry and store. Bag-in-tube producers are projected to benefit greatly as a result of this.
Bag-in-Tube Industry Research Highlights Key Segments
Bag-in-Tube Market by Capacity:
- Less than 1000 ml
- 1000 to 2000 ml
- 2001 to 3000 ml
- More than 3000 ml
Bag-in-Tube Market by Product:
- EVOH Barrier + PE
- Metallized PET
Bag-in-Tube Market by End-use:
- Olive Oil
- Fruit Juices
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing This Report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/3075
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How much is the Bag-in-Tube market currently worth?
- What is the sales forecast for Bag-in-Tube through 2029?
- What was last 7-year market CAGR for the sales of Bag-in-Tube?
- Who are the key manufacturing companies for Bag-in-Tube?
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
The post Bag-in-Tube Market Expectations & Growth Trends Highlighted Until 2029 appeared first on Future Market Insights.